Friday, January 24, 2014

The Return of Sir and Little One

So Hubby finally is home from the hospital, but has an IV pic line in to administer antibiotics at home for 4 more weeks. Finally back to sleeping in our bed. Hubby told me how proud he was of the strength I found and used to be the HoH while he was in the hospital, but now it is time for Hubby and Wifey to return to Sir and Little One.

Knowing I need to return to being Little One and not be in charge anymore, he pulled me to him kissed me hard and strong caressing my entire body to get us reacquainted. He moved his hand between my legs and started examining me with his fingers. He/We hadn't touched each other in almost a month. His fingers and hand started touching and rubbing just the way my body likes but since it had been such a long time, it felt like my body wouldn't/couldn't orgasm. You would think that after a month of unintentional orgasm denial, it would have taken seconds for it to happen.

He kept touching faster and harder, then he pulled me very close and tight and whispered into my ear, "Orgasm for me. You need it and you deserve it for all you have done in the last month. Orgasm for me now." And that was all it took to send my body over the edge. There were flashes of the brightest light inside my eyes. My body shuddered over and over. There were multiple orgasms, not sure how many, and then all of the emotions I had been holding inside to stay strong came bursting forth. He held me close and let me sob in his arms for what seemed like an eternity.

When everything had calmed and I was laying with my head on his chest, he promised that my Sir was back and things would be changing for the better. We then drifted off to sleep.


2 comments:

  1. hi i'm glad that he's home from the hospital and that you were able to reconnect.
    :o)

    btw: the name of your blog reminds me of the beatles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Glad to hear from a fellow blogger. Just got home from the hospital. Finished up his surgeries. Should be all done now. Time to get back to "normal". Well, normal for us anyway.

    ReplyDelete